Welcome to Mark Stoklosa Architect, Inc
We are your number one destination for Architectural Services.
- San Francisco Bay Area, East Bay-part of the Silicon Valley
- 480 Saint John Street, Suite 220, Pleasanton, California 94566, USA,
- 925 484 2984/925 484 9817 fax 925 368 7270 cell
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expertise and Specialty:
- Pre-School/Educational Design
- Adaptive Reuse Design.
- New Construction-Commercial and Residential
- Adaptive Reuse such as Retrofit, Remodels and Additions, Tenant Improvemnts – Commercial and Residential.
- Schematic Design,
- Design Development,
- Planning Commission Hearings,
- Neighborhood Project Presentations
- Construction Documentation
- and on select projects, Services During Construction Phase.
Green Architecture Design:
Our practice is expert in real Green Architecture Design. We have invented a truly Green/Sustainable Architectural System combining Rice Straw Bales and Recycled Steel. Our idea has been proven in practice on projects that save energy and recycle materials while charting solid path to a reasonable ”Net Zero” energy use in Buildings. Our idea makes sense, saves costs and we are passionate about it.
Features of this Sustainable System are:
- Can be built in rural and urban areas,
- It is applicable to pretty much all building types,
- Accepts virtually all finishes,
- Does not conflict with the requirements of current Building Codes.
We incorporate reasonable elements of Sustainable Design into all of our Projects.
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Use of one of the most advanced BIM Technology (Building Information Modeling)
- 30 years plus experience
Mark Stoklosa Architect, Inc together with other AEC Inductry Partners brings Projects to Life by merging Function, Form and Regulatory Constraints into a precisely tuned Product. For us each Project is a new design opportunity and we have fun doing it, That is why our designed Pre-Schools are fun-fantastic, Home Additions are charming and Commercial work has image. For our Clients working with us means adding Value to their Properties and feel good about their buildings.