Welcome to Mark Stoklosa Architect, Inc
- We are your number one destination for Architectural services.
Principal of the Firm:
- Marek Stoklosa, AIA, MRAIC, Architect (“e” is silent in the first name)
- San Francisco Bay Area, East Bay-part of the Silicon Valley, 480 Saint John Street, Suite 220, Pleasanton, California 94566, USA, 925 484 2984/925 484 9817 fax 925 368 7270 cell, e-mail: email@example.com
- Pre-School Design.
- Adaptive Reuse Design.
- Green Architecture
- New Construction-Commercial and Residential. Any size.
- Adaptive Reuse such as Retrofit, Remodels and Additions, Tenant Improvemnts – Commercial and Residential. Any size.
- Feasibility Studies
- Schematic Design,
- Design Development,
- Planning Commission Hearings,
- Neighborhood Project Presentations
- Construction Documentation
- On select projects, Services During Construction Phase.
Our practice has expertise in real Green Architecture Design. Marek Stoklosa, Architect, has created a truly Green / Sustainable Architectural System combining Rice Straw Bales and Recycled Steel. This idea has been proven in practice, on projects that save energy and recycle materials while charting solid path to a reasonable ”Net Zero” energy use in Buildings. Our idea is unique, makes sense, saves money and we are passionate about it.
Highlights of our Practice:
- Integrated Project Delivery.
- Use of one of the most advanced BIM Technology (Building Information Modeling)-Digital 3D modeling.
- 30 years plus, Architectural Design experience.
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry.
- Clients needs are of utmost importance.
Mark Stoklosa Architect, Inc together with other AEC Industry Partners brings Projects to life by merging Function, Form and Regulatory Requirements into precisely tuned Product. For us each Project is a new design opportunity and we have fun doing it. This is why designed by us Pre-Schools have Character, Home Additions are Charming and Commercial work has Image.
For Clients working with us, it means adding value to their Properties, realize positive results, increase marketability of the Design Product and feel good about their buildings.